From Delhi we’ll head to Rishikesh, in the northern state of Uttarakhand, where the River Ganges flows through mountains, with its temples, ashrams and wandering holy men. We’ll continue by road to Chandigarh, designed by the Swiss-French modernist architect, Le Corbusier. The next day we journey on to Shimla, capital of Himachal Pradesh in the Himalayan foothills and once the summer capital of British India…
These are more than just tours, they are journeys of discovery both creatively and personally. Life-long friendships are often formed.
So if you have an adventurous spirit, enjoy meeting people and take pleasure in photography, architecture and landscape, villages and markets, come join us in the life-changing magic of travel!
- EXPERIENCE the warm hospitality of local people in their homes and villages
- EXPLORE a myriad of fabulous sights and vibrant markets
- BE INSPIRED by the richness of textiles & crafts of different cultures
- PHOTOGRAPH a thousand places, a thousand memories
- SHARE a carefree journey with like-minded travelers
Enjoy the tours below!